Last Revised September 25, 2019
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Rainmaking Academy and/or interacting with You, We will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- Personal Information.
When You are registered for the Rainmaking Academy, sign up to receive any of Our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for a program or webinar, or purchase or use any product or service, You may be required to provide Us with personal information about Yourself, such as Your name, address, email address, and phone number. All information We collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Other Information.
In addition to the information noted above, We may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about Yourself that You voluntarily provide to Us (e.g., via a survey), such as gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify You personally.
- From Your Activity. Information that We automatically collect when You use the Rainmaking Academy, including, without limitation: (A) IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; the total number of times You logged into the Rainmaking Academy; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Rainmaking Academy website You visit; the number of lessons You completed in each module; Your module start and completion dates; total time You spent in each module; the date of Your last Rainmaking Academy login; and similar data; and (B) Information about Your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- From Cookies. Information that We collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on Your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that Your computer will “remember” information about Your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once You close Your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on Your computer until You delete them) to help Us collect Other Information and to enhance Your experience using the Rainmaking Academy. If You do not want Us to place a cookie on Your hard drive, You may be able to turn that feature off on Your computer or mobile device. Please consult Your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if You decide not to accept cookies from Us, the Rainmaking Academy may not function properly.
- From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
Once You are registered for the Rainmaking Academy, You may access, review, and make changes to Your Personal Information, and certain Other Information located under the Account menu tab on the Rainmaking Academy website. In addition, You may manage Your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any 20/20 Leadership Group, LLC marketing emails. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to Your Rainmaking Academy account, as long as You are an active user of the program. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. Please be aware, however, that it may not always be possible to completely remove or modify information in Our subscription databases.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide Our services; to process Orders; to administer Our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve the Rainmaking Academy and Our services to You; to solicit Your feedback; and to inform You about Our products and services.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- We will access, use, and share the Information as required to provide Our services and support to You to necessary third parties, including, but not limited to, Our hosting company, website development company and client relationship management software provider.
- If You are part of a firm that has requested Rainmaking Academy progress reports, We may share the below information regarding Your use of the Rainmaking Academy with Your firm:
- The number of lessons You completed in each module;
- Module start and completion dates;
- Total time You spent in each module;
- The total number of times you logged into the Rainmaking Academy; and
- The date of Your last Rainmaking Academy login.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on Our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand Our Users, customers, and Our products and services, We may analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Rainmaking Academy and/or Our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify You personally. We may share this aggregate data with Our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe Our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of Your Information with any of Our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Us.
- As We develop Our businesses, We might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, We may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever We believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of 20/20 Leadership Group, LLC or others.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Please keep in mind that whenever You voluntarily make Your Personal Information available to third parties – for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas – that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides Us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION
We will comply fully with all applicable laws, regulations, and government orders relating to Personal Information and data privacy with respect to any such data that We receive or have access to in connection with the Rainmaking Academy. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We will otherwise protect Personal Information and will not use, disclose, or transfer across borders such Personal Information except as necessary to perform the services in the Rainmaking Academy or as authorized by You or in accordance with applicable law. To the extent that We receive Personal Information related to the performance of services in the Rainmaking Academy, We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Your privacy and legal rights. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of Our databases, nor can We guarantee that the Information that You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from Us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from Us may not be secure, and You should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information You send to Us via email.
CALIFORNIA’S SHINE THE LIGHT LAW
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits Our users who are California residents to request and obtain from Us a list of what Personal Information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, as well as the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. (See contact information below.) Under Section 1798.83, We currently do not share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
HOW TO CONTACT US